Ingredients Servings: 8
- 8 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 liter of milk
- 1 can (397 gr) condensed milk with sugar
- 200 ml of coconut milk
- 100 gr grated coconut
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2/3 cup of water
- 200 gr de-stoned prunes
Preparation: 40 min > Preparation: 50 min > Ready in: 1 hour 30 min
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the milk in a pan. Add condensed milk, coconut milk and grated coconut. Let it boil gently until it thickens, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the mixture into a turban shape (24 cm) that has been rinsed in cold water.
- Once you have cooled down, put it in the refrigerator for 3 hours until the pudding is firm.
- For the syrup: Dissolve the sugar in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Add the plums and boil without stirring, for 10 minutes until the syrup thickens. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Turn the pudding over on a serving dish.
- Pour the syrup over and garnish with the prunes. Serve cold or at room temperature.